Whether you are a beginner, keen hobbyist or professional we are sure to have a bird and wildlife photography workshop designed to match your needs.
We run bird and wildlife one-day photography workshops in Speyside, the Scottish Highlands, Deeside, Inverness, Findhorn, Grampian, Sutherland, Skye, and Mull. Our Mull bird photography one day workshops and tours focus on exciting species such as Otters, Owls and Harriers. In the Highlands our Speyside Photography Workshops get you close to Ptarmigan, Black Grouse and Crested Tit. If you want to photograph birds of prey such as Eagles, Owls and Falcons we will have a workshop, tour or holiday to meet your needs.
Our most popular workshops include;
- White Tailed Eagles fishing as we photograph them from our boat, private charters exclusively for our tours
- Otter photography tours on Mull
- Improve photography fieldcraft workshops for Mountain Hare, Brown Hare and Red Grouse
- Puffin photography workshops on Mull and Shetland
- Dipper photography hide
- Scottish Caledonian specials including Crested Tit, Ptarnigan, Dotterel and Snow Bunting
- Red Deer photography in private woodland in winter
- Black Grouse leks - hide photography workshops
- Dolphin and Whale watching photography on the Moray Firth
- Short Eared Owl photography on Scottish Moorland
Find out more about our bird photography workshops and tours in the Scottish Highlands