Best Africa Wildlife Photography Safari
I’ve been on quite a few Safaris now in South Africa and Kenya so I am taking the steps to put together the best African Wildlife Photography Safari based on my experiences..
The first tour will probably be for a week and take place in Kenya between Jan and March 2017. If you are interested please let me know and we will keep you informed. Places will be limited.
The aims of the tour are;
- Stay on the Mara in luxury accommodation and tour with local resident and superb photographer Federico Veronesi (Fed)
- The whole point of the tour is to use Fed’s local knowledge as he is based in Kenya – not flying in to get a paid for Safari using a local driver
- Its all about photography – utilizing Fed’s exceptional knowledge of Big Cats – Leopard being our main focus.
- We should also be able to photograph Cheetahs, Lions and try to photograph Caracal
- All the stuff you would expect, single rows of seat per photographer, tripod mounts, excellent food and accommodation.
- We’ll work out flights and times and of course costs once we know how much interest there is.