Our wildlife and bird photography workshops and guided photography days are carefully selected to provide a relaxed and wildlife-rich environment that provides you with the best chance to take photographs and trial new skills and techniques.
One to one = £250
One to two or more = £300
See all guided workshops »
We also offer one-to-one bespoke bird photography guiding, nature and bird photography workshops for one day or longer. These are ideal for photographers with a limited amount of time and/or a lengthy list of target species.
Key reasons to choose ebirder for Bird photography guiding:
- We are based in The Scottish Highlands – we have local knowledge
- Small group sizes assure that you will have adequate time and that your questions can be answered
- Our locations are thoroughly researched to give the best opportunity to photograph wild birds and animals
- In-depth instruction if required
- 4×4 vehicle transport
- Relaxed, informal and friendly
- Cater for all levels of photographer with the same enthusiastic and positive approach
- Focussed on your needs and making sure that you get the most from your experience
Check out our customer feedback or contact us for more information.
Our one-to-one workshops and bird photography guiding services are designed to meet your needs. Whether you are a beginner keen to make progress or an experienced photographer looking to add to your portfolio we will aim to exceed your expectations. A one-to-one experience allows you to focus on what matters most:
Dedicating time to your key species
Obtaining practical field tuition
Working around your needs and objectives
Learning fieldcraft, such as getting close to difficult subjects like Mountain Hare
We can organise accomodation and make logistical bookings e.g. ferries
Take you to new and exciting photography locations off the beaten track
One-to-one workshops start from £200 and you will get our time from dawn until dusk. If we are covering a lot of miles on the day we may ask for an additional contribution towards fuel expenses. Please contact us for more information about dates and the best time of year to add that new shot to your portfolio.
Example Workshops Offered:
Crested Tit Photography Workshop
Black Grouse Photography Workshop
Red Deer Photography Workshop
Red Grouse Photography Workshop
Ptarmigan Photography Workshop
Capercaillie Photography Workshop
Mountain Hare Photography Workshop
Dotterel Photography Workshop