Whether you are a beginner, keen hobbyist or professional we are sure to have a bird and wildlife photography workshop designed to match your needs.
What do ebirder do?
- Nature Photography Tours and Holidays of Scotland
- Wildlife Photography Holidays and Tours of Scotland
- Bird Photography Tours and Holidays of Scotland
- Can all be found on our tours page
We run bird and wildlife one-day photography workshops in Speyside, the Scottish Highlands, Deeside, Inverness, Findhorn, Grampian, Sutherland, Skye, and Mull.
Our Mull bird photography one day workshops and tours focus on exciting species such as Otters, Owls and Harriers. In the Highlands our Speyside Photography Workshops get you close to Ptarmigan, Black Grouse and Crested Tit. If you want to photograph birds of prey such as Eagles, Owls and Falcons we will have a workshop, tour or holiday to meet your needs.
Our most popular guided days, tours and holidays have included:
– White Tailed Eagles fishing as we photograph them from our boat, private charters exclusively for our tours
– Otter photography tours on Mull and Islay
– Improve photography fieldcraft workshops for Mountain Hare, Brown Hare and Red Grouse
– Puffin photography workshops on Mull
– Mountain Hare Photography
– Photographing Scottish Highland birds including Crested Tit, Ptarmigan, Dotterel and Snow Bunting
– Red Deer photography in a private woodland in winter
– Black Grouse leks – hide photography workshops
– Dolphin and Whale watching photography on the Moray Firth and Mull
– Short Eared Owl photography on Scottish Moorland