Imagine an Historic Highland castle, exclusive nature photography hides and all set in 53 acres of private woodland…
In association with the stunning Glentrium Estate we have designed a range of nature photography hides for Red Squirrel, Buzzard, Raven, Great Spotted Woodpecker and other woodland birds. The luxury cottages sleep up to four and your stay includes unlimited access to the hides for no additional charge. Other wildlife on the estate includes Badgers, Fox, Pine Marten, Wildcat, Brown Hare, Golden Eagle and Roe Deer. This is a non-sporting estate so the wildlife is not threatened at any time of year and this partnership represents a new and exciting way to show that an income can be generated through ‘eco-tourism’.
A home from home with a touch of luxury, with everything in it’s very own place. What a hidden gem!
The key features include;
- The cottages are the height of luxury self catering. All with well appointed kitchens, luxury bedding, wood burning stove, free WIFI.
- Exclusive access to nature photography hides on the totally private and unspoilt Glentrium Estate
- Unlimited access at no extra charge for your entire group. This means you can choose when to use the hides – for example when conditions are perfect e.g. falling snow or early morning
- Perfect for photographers looking to avoid expensive, per person hide charges
- Ideal for groups of photographers looking for better value or photographers looking to holiday with a family or friends with limited time
- 53 Acres of private woodland surrounding a stunning 1840’s castle.
- The cost per week is £895 for up to four people and the hides are open between 1st December and 31st March
If you would like more information or want to make a reservation please contact us.